Allendale is a lovely, mature neighbourhood, located halfway between Whyte Avenue and Southgate. The land was originally owned by the Allen family at the turn of the century but became part of Edmonton when Edmonton and Strathcona amalgamated in 1921. Development in the area started prior to WW1, but it was the late 1940s and early 1950s when most of the development occurred.
- Click to expand We are opening Friday, December 11. Please remember, the rink is for Allendale and Queen Alexandra residents following public health restrictions. Rink … >> Read More »
- We are hopeful that if the weather and equipment co-operates, the ice surfaces will be open to the public by mid-December. While the virus won’t … >> Read More »
- This is a reminder that walking/running dogs on the fields, in the playgrounds, and within enclosed spaces including the rink and tennis courts near the … >> Read More »
- For all information on testing and guidance, please go to the Alberta Health Services information webpage on novel coronavirus (COVID-19) https://www.albertahealthservices.ca/topics/page16944.aspx >> Read More »
- Sat Sept 26, 2 pm 2 to 2:45 pm: Gateway Fiddlers is a group of talented Elementary and Junior High fiddle students. 3 to 4 … >> Read More »
- Join the Allendale and Queen Alexandra Community Leagues as we host this event on September 19 . Purchase a Community League membership either while … >> Read More »