- Hall Rental Process
- Check the Hall Rental Calendar (see below) to see if the date for your event is available.
- Pictures of the hall interior and a hall floorplan are available under Facilities>Community Hall>Photo Gallery so you can see the general layout of the facility.
- Review hall capacity and amenities information to ensure the hall is able to accommodate your event.
- Include the time it takes to set up and clean up in your rental request.
- Fill out the Online Rental Application and click Submit.
- Once the Online Rental Application is complete and submitted, someone will contact you to discuss next steps.
- Damage deposit/key deposit must be paid in full prior to receiving the keys to the hall.
- Other Information Regarding the Rental:
- We offer a discounted rate of 15% off to Allendale residents with a current community league membership. Requests for discounted rates outside of the community are not typically granted but special requests may be reviewed by the Board. Requests must be submitted at least one month in advance of the event.
- Renters are responsible for clean up after their event.
- Damage to the premises during the rental will result in forfeiture of the damage deposit.
- All renters must secure third-party liability insurance against claims for death, personal injury, and property damage on the premises. The policy should name THE COMMUNITY LEAGUE as an additional insured. The Community League hall will not be available to the renter until a valid Certificate of Insurance is received by the community league.
- Events that serve alcohol are responsible to secure a license that is compliant with AGCL requirements for the event.
- Hall Calendar
- Hall Rental Rates
|Rental Rate (General Public)||Rental Rate for Allendale Community Members (with valid membership)||Damage Deposit (can be made through e-transfer or cheque)|
|Mon – Thurs $25.00 /hour||15% off day and evening rental rate||$350.00|
|Friday, Sat, or Sun $45/hour||15% off weekend rental rate||$500.00|
- Community Hall Capacity Amenities
|Hall Capacity with Tables and Chairs||
|Hall Capacity with Chairs only/No Tables||
|Hall Capacity with Food and Beverage||
|Main Hall Area||