Allendale Community League Annual General Meeting for 2021
Meeting to be held Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 6pm.
Agenda (subject to verification):
- Adopting the minutes of the last Annual General Meeting for July 21, 2020
- President’s annual report for the Edmonton Federation of Community Leagues (EFCL)
- Reviewing the financial statements setting out the League’s income, disbursements, assets and liabilities and the auditor’s report.
- Appointing the auditors
- Electing the next Board of Directors (one year term)
- Considering matters specified in the meeting notice
- Other specific motions that any members have given notice of before the meeting is called
Allendale Community League Annual General Meeting for 2020
Meeting was held July 21, 2020 at 7pm. Elected:
- Sarina Loots – President
- *VACANT* – Vice-President
- Linda P – Secretary/ Director of Documents
- *VACANT* Mahin [temp] – Treasurer
- Tess Gleason – Communications Director
- Linda Chacko – Civics/CACCL Director
- *VACANT* Dianne Ockerman [temp] – Operations Director
Allendale Community League organizes and runs a number of annual events.
Big Bin Event
Every year we organize a Big Bin event to help Allendale residents clean out their basements and garages. Open to people holding community league memberships, this event takes place in the Allendale School parking lot.
Community League Day
Allendale is a proud member of the Edmonton Federation of Community Leagues and participates Community League Day, every September. This is a great time to buy your annual membership, meet neighbours, and learn more about the community league. Join us in September as we celebrate our community with fun activities!
We have hosted annual Oktoberfest events in the past with locally produced sausages, pretzels, salads, desserts and beverages along with the occasional accordion polka player.
Summer / Fall Activities
NOTE: Any Allendale Community League activities planned for 2021 continue to be reviewed by the various groups and organizers. They will determine when and if it will be possible to start up again and still be able to follow all public health orders, including gathering sizes and physical distancing of 2 metres.
For soccer information please register through EMSA South West (SWEMSA). They are the south west zone of the Edmonton Minor Soccer Association (EMSA). If you are interested in becoming a league volunteer soccer coordinator, please send in a volunteer application.
ACTIVITIES / GROUPS
Our calendar of hall activities below will include any further details you’ll need to know before you go if applicable.
As with all of our Community League activities, you’ll need to show your Community League Membership to join in or buy one when you’re there. Activities: Allendale Community Yoga sessions (pre-paid), Allendale Dart Club, Allendale Bridge Club.
Groups: Aquarium Club of Edmonton, Edmonton Pet Parrot Association, and Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu (Martial Arts)