- Dogs are not permitted in picnic areas, playgrounds or sports fields. Dogs may be walked on trails only if they are on leash. Dogs may be off leash on parkland and trails only if you are in a designated off-leash area.
- Dog’s are not permitted on school board property
For all information on testing and guidance, please go to the Alberta Health Services information webpage on novel coronavirus (COVID-19)
Join the Allendale and Queen Alexandra Community Leagues as we host this event on September 19 .
Purchase a Community League membership either while you are there or you can purchase it online through www.efcl.org on September 19th* and bring us a receipt.
Stay for the live music, hot dogs, and gelato, then get to know your neighbours. We will also have EPS on hand to provide community and bike security information.
If you have any questions or concerns contact:
*Note: After the 19th, EFCL staff will be going through all Community League memberships sold online through them and will manually refund the $5.00 admin fee for each transaction
Take steps to protect yourself and others from COVID-19 by practicing good hygiene, social distancing and monitoring for symptoms.
- The construction fence is now up and demolition will occur shortly
- This project will retain the west side basketball court, will add a naturalized park area of plants, trees, a pergola, and park benches. On the east side of the ‘ park area’ there will be a small multipurpose recreation area that can be used for street hockey, outdoor yoga, etc.
- The construction of this project will take approximately 6 weeks.
- Entrance to the tennis courts will be moved to the access gate off 105A street.
- For the duration of construction there will be no access to the basketball courts.
Summer wouldn’t be summer without a bit of sidewalk chalk art especially in the Summer of 2020. So get in touch with us via email and we will arrange to get you a box of jumbo chalks to chalk your walk.
Take a photo!! Post it to Twitter or your Facebook page #allendaleyeg lets see what you can do.
The Allendale Community League’s Big Bin Event is still postponed until further notice.
For residents who are looking to get rid of unwanted items, the City of Edmonton will be hosting 5 Big Bin Events in August & September 2020. Alberta Health Services COVID-19 guidelines will be in effect.
Dates/locations can be found on the City of Edmonton website HERE.
The project team is seeking art from Queen Alexandra and Allendale residents reflecting on these unusual times for a community banner.
ALL forms of creative expression are welcome, including paintings, photographs, poetry, stories…etc.
Kids, seniors, youth, students…everyone in the community is encouraged to share!
Any questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
To operate our community garden this year during COVID-19, the City instituted community garden requirements and guidelines that will apply to our use of this space, so please review their information. https://www.edmonton.ca/residential_neighbourhoods/gardens_lawns_trees/community-gardens.aspx
Stay tuned for more information as we update our guidelines.
It has been a few years since we had our roads, curbs, street sewers, lights, boulevards, and sidewalks dug up for renewal. Many of you who had issues have likely been in contact with the City. In our last conversation with the Delivery Project Manager, he gave me an indication that this year they would be reviewing any warranty work that may need further remediation.
If you haven’t already contacted the City, about an ongoing issue, please review the City of Edmonton website for further contact information. https://www.edmonton.ca/transportation/on_your_streets/allendale-neighbourhood-renewal.aspx