Date: Saturday, August 8th, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Location: Back Parking Lot Allendale School (6415 – 106 St NW)
***Due to COVID-19, please wear a mask if you will be near any people or maintain a 2 metre distance.***
Please bring your current Community League Membership to gain access. Memberships will be sold at the event, however, we would appreciate it if you bought them before the event.
- Electronics and small (non-cfc) appliances
- Furniture and non-cfc appliances (no fridges or freezers, no propane tanks)
- Lawn waste such as grass clippings, tree branches, bushes, leaves (no sod or dirt)
Goodwill Edmonton will also be available at our event to accept any usable household items.*
*if you are ONLY dropping off Goodwill items you do not need a community league membership.
We do NOT allow the following item to be loaded into the BIN:
- NO HAZARDOUS WASTE: no paint, batteries, chemicals (or any liquids, fertilizers, pesticides, etc.)
- NO propane tanks or fire extinguishers
- NO dead animals, manure, tires, mattresses, fridges, freezers or photocopiers
- NO railway ties, dirt, sod or cement
- DO NOT load bins above the top–this is unsafe and can result in extra fees
Please take the following to the ECO-Station (5150 – 99 St) instead:
- Fridges, freezers (there is a fee of CFC removal)
- Lights, Batteries or Hazardous material (e.g. paint, solvents, chemicals)
If you have any questions, please email our league.
If you are unable to come to the Allendale Big Bin Event, there will also be a City-Run Big Bin Event August 19 – August 30 (9 a.m. – 5 p.m.) at the Terwillegar Community Recreation Centre. For details, visit the City of Edmonton.