Construction of Phase 2 of the Allendale Grounds Enhancement Project will begin in August. Please note the following:
- The construction fence is now up and demolition will occur shortly
- This project will retain the west side basketball court, will add a naturalized park area of plants, trees, a pergola, and park benches. On the east side of the ‘ park area’ there will be a small multipurpose recreation area that can be used for street hockey, outdoor yoga, etc.
- The construction of this project will take approximately 6 weeks.
- Entrance to the tennis courts will be moved to the access gate off 105A street.
- For the duration of construction there will be no access to the basketball courts.
Information concerning this update was highlighted in the last few issues of the Allendale Advisors. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org