The Community

Allendale is a lovely, mature neighbourhood, located halfway between Whyte Avenue and Southgate. The land was originally owned by the Allen family at the turn of the century but became part of Edmonton when Edmonton and Strathcona amalgamated in 1921. Development in the area started prior to WW1, but it was the late 1940s and early 1950s when most of the development occurred.

Recent News