Allendale is a lovely, mature neighbourhood, located halfway between Whyte Avenue and Southgate. The land was originally owned by the Allen family at the turn of the century but became part of Edmonton when Edmonton and Strathcona amalgamated in 1921. Development in the area started prior to WW1, but it was the late 1940s and early 1950s when most of the development occurred.
- It’s not too late to join Team Allendale for the June Community League Bike Challenge every km counts. All you need to do is: ride … >> Read More »
- It’s not too late to join Team Allendale for the June Community League Bike Challenge. All you need to do is track your bike distances … >> Read More »
- As noted previously, register through our link for the online Allendale Community League AGM Thursday, Jun 10, 2021 at 6:00 PM Additional information will be provided. … >> Read More »
- What is the Community League Bike Month Challenge? It’s to see which community league can bike the farthest in a month. Why? Bragging rights – … >> Read More »
- The City of Edmonton has begun its annual citywide street sweeping. Please remember to park your vehicles off the street when the street sweepers are … >> Read More »
- On October 8, 2020, inspection of a sewer trunk line 23 metres below 61 Ave, found a 2.5-metre-long opening along the top of it. Further … >> Read More »