Allendale is a lovely, mature neighbourhood, located halfway between Whyte Avenue and Southgate. The land was originally owned by the Allen family at the turn of the century but became part of Edmonton when Edmonton and Strathcona amalgamated in 1921. Development in the area started prior to WW1, but it was the late 1940s and early 1950s when most of the development occurred.
- Both rinks are open daily. Skate room (+washroom) is to stay closed for the time being. Lights are set to go off at 9:45pm. Ice … >> Read More »
- NOTICE: THE ALLENDALE COMMINITY LEAGUE HAS IMPLEMENTED FURTHER RESTRICTIONS. For any League based programs and activities, the Allendale Community League applies the RESTRICTION EXEMPTION PROGRAM … >> Read More »
- Learn to Skate / Play program >> Read More »
- I struggle to do a home strength exercise routine at the best of times, even more so since I quit going to the gym. But … >> Read More »
- Consider three projects that were put forward to our board: tennis resurface, volleyball, and playground renewal. We are now requesting very preliminary information from you with … >> Read More »
- Adult (over 18) sport, fitness, recreation and performance activities (Sept 20) The following restrictions apply unless the facility or program implements the restrictions exemption program: … >> Read More »