Allendale is a lovely, mature neighbourhood, located halfway between Whyte Avenue and Southgate. The land was originally owned by the Allen family at the turn of the century but became part of Edmonton when Edmonton and Strathcona amalgamated in 1921. Development in the area started prior to WW1, but it was the late 1940s and early 1950s when most of the development occurred.
- Join the Allendale and Queen Alexandra Community Leagues as we host this event on September 19 . Purchase a Community League membership either while … >> Read More »
- Starts Tuesday, September 22, 2020 to November 24, 2020 (except the first Tuesday of each month) at 7:30pm. NOTE: This is NOT a drop in. … >> Read More »
- Allendale Community League is pleased to present the Great North Ukulele Collective in Allendale Park! Bring your own chair/ blanket. Taking inspiration from the Ukulele … >> Read More »
- Construction of Phase 2 of the Allendale Grounds Enhancement Project will begin in August. Please note the following: The construction fence is now up and … >> Read More »
- Date: Saturday, August 8th, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Location: Back Parking Lot Allendale School (6415 – 106 St NW) *IMPORTANT INFORMATION* ***Due to COVID-19, please wear … >> Read More »
- Summer wouldn’t be summer without a bit of sidewalk chalk art especially in the Summer of 2020. So get in touch with us via email … >> Read More »