Allendale is a lovely, mature neighbourhood, located halfway between Whyte Avenue and Southgate. The land was originally owned by the Allen family at the turn of the century but became part of Edmonton when Edmonton and Strathcona amalgamated in 1921. Development in the area started prior to WW1, but it was the late 1940s and early 1950s when most of the development occurred.
- Consider three projects that were put forward to our board: tennis resurface, volleyball, and playground renewal. We are now requesting very preliminary information from you with … >> Read More »
- Adult (over 18) sport, fitness, recreation and performance activities (Sept 20) The following restrictions apply unless the facility or program implements the restrictions exemption program: … >> Read More »
- NOW IS THE TIME TO PROTECT YOUR HOME FROM FLOODING! Weather in Edmonton is unpredictable and summer storms can creep up on us very quickly. … >> Read More »
- COVID-19 Updates: State of public health emergency declared Please review the our Covid information Greetings fellow yogis! Our fall 9-week session of yoga at Allendale … >> Read More »
- Two parks in the Allendale neighbourhood have been included in the 2021 Urban Tree Canopy Expansion Program, and as part of this program we have … >> Read More »
- On Treaty 6 Recognition Day (August 27), the Allendale Community League is proud to be located in Ward papastew Pronunciation: PAH-PAH-STAY-OH. This name, as well … >> Read More »