Allendale is a lovely, mature neighbourhood, located halfway between Whyte Avenue and Southgate. The land was originally owned by the Allen family at the turn of the century but became part of Edmonton when Edmonton and Strathcona amalgamated in 1921. Development in the area started prior to WW1, but it was the late 1940s and early 1950s when most of the development occurred.
- The City of Edmonton has begun its annual citywide street sweeping. Please remember to park your vehicles off the street when the street sweepers are … >> Read More »
- On October 8, 2020, inspection of a sewer trunk line 23 metres below 61 Ave, found a 2.5-metre-long opening along the top of it. Further … >> Read More »
- REGISTRATION MARCH 15 – APRIL 15 Registration includes training fees only as there are NO GAMES at this time. Once AHS lifts the COVID 19 … >> Read More »
- The rink is now closed. It was much too warm today so our dedicated rink caretakers have locked the doors. Good morning. Our rink … >> Read More »
- This is a reminder that walking/running dogs on the fields, in the playgrounds, and within enclosed spaces including the rink and tennis courts near the … >> Read More »
- For all information on testing and guidance, please go to the Alberta Health Services information webpage on novel coronavirus (COVID-19) https://www.albertahealthservices.ca/topics/page16944.aspx >> Read More »